Thursday Cash League Update!
Hey Thursday Cash League!
Thank you for your interest in curling in our cash league. As per COVID protocol there are some changes for this year and we hope to be able to provide you a fun and safe curling location.
Below I have provided a link that talks about our COVID protocols for you to review before you come to curl.
We are currently set up with 16 teams and we have set up two pools with off set timelines to help reduce congestion in the lobby/change room. We do have Wednesday Nights open to move teams around in the event that COVID changes. We may have to make changes if SHA gives us different directions.
More info about your league:
•You will play all teams in your pool.
• After all teams have played each other *** by Wednesday Dec 23, the top 4 teams from Pool B will cross over to the top 4 teams in Pool A and the bottom 4 teams from Pool A will cross over to the bottom 4 teams of Pool B.
• Those new pools will play for four weeks in January, when pool play will end ***Sunday Jan 31.
• All teams will take their records forward and we will begin the 16 team bracketed playoffs.
• Regular season play - $20/win
• Playoff play - round of (16) $20 /win, round of (8) $40 /win, round of (4) $100 /win
* All teams must pay into the cash
*** Winner will receive a FREE team entry for the following year (2021-22) valued at over $1,000
*** The Team that cancels the weekly scheduled game will take a loss…. If you cannot arrange to re-schedule the game by the December 23, 2020. You can reschedule games with your opposition and arrange to play them Friday evening, Sunday afternoon or Wednesday evening.
This year our club has designated league reps to help Neil out with making this season better. Thursday Cash League Reps are Trevor Mackan and Aron Hershmiller - if you have any questions regarding your league please speak to them.
As you all know we have also implemented the teamlinkt app to host our schedule, COVID waiver and other cool features that allows us to create better communication. If you have any questions regarding this app feel free to reach out to Danielle Mills.
Thank you again for your understanding and patience as we all work through this COVID pandemic.
COVID Protocol Link: www.yorktoncurlingclub.ca/post/welcome-back-curlers
See you Thursday!